The Annoying Quiz The Annoying Quiz

I like it its pretty good, good animation, great gameplay i like it a lot !

Bob Adventure Bob Adventure

the game plays quiet well its really fun until you find how to play..I struggled like 10 minutes trying to play it until i found that you had to click multiple times to jump, graphics are not that good but they are not as important as the gameplay, and i really appreciate the achivements, this game needs some fresh graphics a good music a tutorial and you can get it on the app store !

lvmaziero responds:

Thanks for the review. I will try improve!

PvPong PvPong

this isn't even close to pong, i can accept a pong copy but the ball physics are so bad, this is no close to pong, and the introduction was really bad, i don't like it at all !

JLBest responds:

Thanks for the feedback, based on this and other feedback, I'm going to put this page back in the shop and off of the site. For now.

Rage Quit Rage Quit

it's okay, graphics okay, music is really enjoyable, but it is kind of unclear i dont know if there is a goal or not if there is i dont know whats the goal ?? and how to play it ? there is no tutorial !

Boss Test Boss Test

okay boss fight, really nice

Flappy Parrot Flappy Parrot

This is a really bad flappy bird copy, all the pipes are the same height, its same flappy with nothing new, no new features nothing im sorry.

ZahidHussain responds:

All artwork is created by Raheel Hussain Link for Graphicriver: http://graphicriver.net/item/flappy-parrot/11731220?s_phrase=Flappy%20Parrot&s_rank=1
This game is making only for show how to possible use this artwork for buyers.
I can work this game new version and I hope you can like it very much. Please keep in touch.

Bouncing Ball v2 Bouncing Ball v2

its so hard, the controls aren't clear, there is no tutorial, i did not know what the goal was, the graphics are fine but the gameplay is unclear and terrible im sorry !

Miner Dan Miner Dan

Its OK i guess, the problem is that it directly starts and doesnt give the player a moment to think, or maybe make like a text that shows how to play and then Press a button to start, because its really confusing for a player who doesnt read the instructions.

Light Puzzle Light Puzzle

I really like the idea, its really fun but you need to polish it a little bit for ex:
make a more fancy menu, add some music or sound effects, and how are you supposed to chose another gamemode how do you quit from the one you are actually playing like If you would want to change from 1 player to 2 players you can't.

JuninhoDrak responds:

Thank you for your review.